This look is a fabulous way to bring something new to your holiday hair routine.
Why use one clip when you can use three? The high shine and the organization work perfectly to create this bold striking hair.
HOW TO: STEP BY STEP
1. Prep dry hair with Volume Building Mousse, then add a layer of vole Mist and Blow dry straight with a Mason Pierson Brush.
2. Flat Iron hair, using small sections and keeping roots flat.
3. Apply OI Dry Oil mid shaft to ends.
4. Flatten hair into panels and attach with an elastic.
5. Keep sections clean and organized, bringing the side sections up last.
6. After hair is up, place clips in at natural bends, or to cover
hair by ION STUDIO NYC
photo Matt Licari